The Happy Hormone Guide: A Plant-based Program to Balance Hormones, Increase Energy, & Reduce PMS Symptoms
A comprehensive, plant-based lifestyle program is presented in The Happy Hormone Guide by certified hormone specialist Shannon Leparski aimed at balancing women's hormones, increasing their energy, and reducing PMS symptoms.
Shannon Leparski developed the Happy Hormone Method after years of struggling with acne, oily skin and hair, cramps, mood swings, brain fog, cravings, insomnia, bloating, and weight gain before her periods.
Since then, Shannon has dedicated herself to promoting women's health and combating hormone imbalances.
Including comprehensive guidance for menstrual, follicular, ovulatory, and luteal phases, The Happy Hormone Guide includes:
• Changes in fertility, libido, and basal body temperature
• Beneficial foods, micronutrients, and supplements
• Phase-specific recipes to support hormone balance
• Common changes to mood and energy levels
• Exercise tips suitable to different times of the month
• Facial recipes, hair masks, and essential oil blends
In today's society, women are expected to maintain the same demanding daily routines, but it is not the case for their cycles.
By taking control of your cycle and improving your quality of life, you can take control of your monthly cycle and improve your quality of life. The Happy Hormone Guide provides a holistic view of the female hormones and endocrine system.